- he loves playing with cars - he will line them all up in a row, he makes them talk to one another and he loves taking his cars into the bath with him
- his favorite movies are Cars and Toy Story - he will watch those movies over and over again and never get tired of them
- he loves watching TV - he is a TV junkie and his favorite shows are Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Curious George and Phineas and Ferb
- Logan loves going to Nursery on Sundays. He love, love, loves it
- Logan enjoys playing quietly by himself in the playroom while his brothers are at school
- he LOVES books and has to be read to every day - before he goes to bed he will sit and look at books in his bed until he is ready to fall asleep. Lately he likes to "read" on his own - he will say the words he remembers or tell what is going on in the pictures
- he is a super picky eater, but he does love cereal, yogurt, apples, cheese sticks, ham and cheese sandwiches, chips. All day long he says to me, "Mom, I'm hungry again."
Friday, January 21, 2011
Logan recently had a birthday! Here are some things about Logan:
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Well, it wasn't really a snow day but it did snow for a couple of hours. And real snow. Not slushy rain. Big, fluffy white flakes. It started around 7:30 and lasted until about 10. It was fun to watch through the window at the white flakes coming down. And they were coming down pretty good. It didn't stick over here, but it was fun while it lasted. I drove the boys to school in it and then drove to the store. Logan loved it. He kept sticking his tongue out to catch the flakes like his brothers showed him earlier that morning. The boys liked looking at it more than being out in it and I realized that they are just like me. They don't like being cold. But it was still fun while it lasted.