- Trevor's brought his reading and writing grades up to 77%! We're so proud of his hard work and so happy he has a great teacher.
- Colin gets a "green" at school almost everyday. I think there have only been 2 or 3 times he's come home with a yellow. And his dancing skills are very impressive thanks to the dancing they do in class.
- Logan loves nursery, loves when his cousin Gage comes over, he loves being the "baby" of the family, but we're trying to convince him that he's a big boy.
- We are looking at houses and discovering that buying a house that is a short sale is actually a very long and frustrating process. We'll see what happens.
- We're looking forward to a visit from Dave's parents the day after Thanksgiving!
- I recently did a girl's weekend in St. George with my college roommates and we decided to make it an annual event (and next year we're all getting massages).
- Dave registered for an accounting class and has decided to go back to school to get his accounting degree. I told him he has to get straight A's.
Dave and I very often will comment on how very blessed we are and that despite the difficulties we've had in the recent past we know that we are very lucky to have all that we do. We are looking forward to seeing what comes in the near future and we are happy that we have the family we do. As the boys get older I love them more and more. I enjoy listening to them and watching them. I enjoy the things we get to do with them. When we were getting ready to move from our house back in March Dave always said to me that no matter where we were, if we were together that was all we needed. And, like always, he was right.