My sister had a baby boy and he's the cutest little thing. I took the boys last week to her place so they could meet their new baby cousin. Logan was freaking out (in a good way) when he saw the baby. He loves babies and to be that close to one was just so fun for him. He had the biggest smile on his face and wanted to hold Baby Gage the whole time we were there. He'd get mad at me for taking him away and say, "No! I hold baby!" It was fun seeing the boys with him. Trevor and Colin thought he was cute, they each took a turn to hold him but that was good enough for them.
Friday, January 8, 2010
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Logan's birthday is this week. He will be 2. Dave and I remember when Trevor turned 2 everyone warned us about the terrible twos. We prepared ourselves and we waited and waited but 2 was a great age for Trevor and for Colin. It was 3 and 4 that were difficult (and also 6 for Trevor). Logan has already had his fair share of tantrums and trouble making, but he is actually a really, really good boy. Some things about Logan:
- he loves sharing a room with his 2 older brothers
- he wants to do everything his older brothers do
- he is very good at helping - he likes to help sweep the floor, put away the clean dishes, wipe the counters and anything else we are doing to clean up
- he goes down for naps and bedtime really well if Dave does it, but gets up a lot when Mom does it
- he talks a lot, is starting to sing songs, LOVES to be read to
- Logan is a great little boy with lots of energy, a good heart and mostly good intentions
Trevor and Colin meeting Logan for the first time
Logan at 6 months old
His first birthday - he sure loved his cake!
Trying to fill his Daddy's shoes