Monday, November 19, 2007

Another Day at the Park


No need to wait for spring or summer to have a day in the sun, it's better to have a day outdoors in November when the weather is perfect, not too hot, not too cold. Trevor Colin and I headed off to the park today and met up with my sister and her kids, my mom and dad, Grandma Dee and Dave. We all enjoyed lunch on the picnic tables and then the kids ran off to play (Dave running with them since he was needed to push the swings) and my sister and Grandma and I sat and chatted. Colin liked playing in the sand with Carson and Riley and then Carson took him on the BIG slides. Trevor and Macy (they are just 2 months apart) stuck together like glue the whole time. Those two play so well together they must have been the best of friends before they were born, they get along so well. It was such a great afternoon and a good way to start off the Thanksgiving week. My boys are sleeping now so I have a quiet house...but it's a little messy too so I better take advantage of cleaning while I can.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

The Sewell Family said...

The weather has been so wonderful. However, I am glad that it will be colder for the holiday. Of course, I will be in Salt Lake so it will be really cold. It looks like you had a great time at the park. It's so nice when kids play really well together.