Monday, October 27, 2008

Interview with Trevor

My friend did this on her blog and I was interested to see what Trevor had to say:
1. What is something mom always says to you? - I love you
2. What makes mom happy? - Kisses
3. What makes mom sad? - I don't know
4. What is her favorite thing to do? - Go to a party (I'm not sure where this came from since I never go to parties...maybe because I went out to dinner with friends recently?)
5. What does your mom do when you're not around? - Take care of Colin (what about Logan?)
6. What is your mom really good at? - Cooking
7. What is your mom not very good at? - Playing, because you always say 'I have to go to a meeting, I'm going to a party, I have to go upstairs.' (This answer made me very sad! But again where is the whole party thing coming from??)
8. What does your mom do for her job - Go to meetings (Do I really go to that many meetings?)
9. What is your mom's favorite food? - Enchiladas (he is so right and it's his favorite too!)
10. What makes you proud of your mom? - Proud that you're back home from a meeting (Hmmm, maybe I need to have a talk with the bishop!)
11. What do you and your mom do together? - We do homework (he smiled when he said this so it must be a good thing)
12. How are you and your mom the same?- We both have blue eyes
13. How are you and your mom different? - You have long hair

I'm thinking I need to go play with Trevor now.

6 comments:

Jess said...

That was so cute to read. He is really stuck on your meetings, huh? :) I should do this with Luke, but I'm a little scared of what the answers might be.

Heidi said...

That is so funny! You need to go talk to your Bishop if you are going to so many meetings! just kidding:-) I just asked Cadence these questions... don't know if I am going to post the comments or not!

Erika said...

It's so funny to hear what is really going on inside their heads. I'm hungry for enchiladas now.

Steph said...

I saw that on Steph's blog and I'm almost afraid to ask those questions :) Maybe I need to so I can make some changes...

Susie said...

What a fun interview. I will have to do it with Nathan too! I love enchiladas too. Do you have a good recipe?

Kel said...

What a fun idea! It's funny the things that kids remember and take notice of. I liked your idea and did this same thing with Tanner and Colby and got some silly answers!