Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Disneyland!

For my dad's 60th birthday he decided to take all of his family to Disneyland! Here are some of the highlights of the trip: Logan seeing everything for the first time (and being scared of almost all of the rides except for the rides in Bug's Life); Colin saying, "That was awesome!" after going on Pirates, the first ride we all did together; seeing how they changed the Haunted Mansion ride to Nightmare Before Christmas for Halloween; seeing my kids hanging out with their cousins; being able to hang out with my siblings, their spouses and my nieces and nephews; seeing my grandma go on all of the rides with us and the happy look on her face as she took everything in; watching the fireworks from our hotel window and hearing the boys' reactions; seeing a bride get into her Cinderella carriage and Colin saying, "See Mom this place is magic!", beating Dave BIG TIME on Buzz Lightyear; watching my bro-in-law run around the park all weekend getting fast passes (we were so organized); my boys not fighting and getting along so well; my boys asking to go to the Lego store over and over again (they kept calling it LegoLand); Dave massaging my feet each night; being with my whole family for a weekend.


1 comment:

Heidi said...

That is SO much fun!! Glad your kids had a lot of fun! It is always fun to see Disneyland through the eyes of your children. Love all the pictures!

The bride get into the Cinderella carriage is AWESOME!