Thursday, October 24, 2013

Home

It was time for new family pictures and I decided I wanted to do them at home. We're a family who likes to be home. We like sleeping in on weekends and being lazy, staying in pajamas and not making any plans. We like quite nights reading books together all cuddled on the couch or our big bed. We like family movie nights in the TV room and game nights around the kitchen table. I'd rather invite friends over for dinner, dessert and games than go out for a night on the town. I love when our kids bring their friends over to play. I enjoy being home and the feeling when we're all here together. Our house isn't always clean (and right now it's seriously a mess) and we don't always get along, but if I had to pick my favorite place to be it would be home. Here are some of my favorite pictures...






No comments: