Logan spit up in his crib this morning so I decided to give him a bath. When his bath was done and he was all wrapped in his towel I put him in the rocking chair so I could change his sheets. As he was sitting there he looked so cute I had to take a picture and I kept thinking I could use these for his 6 month picture in his baby book. Yes, my little guy is half a year old now. It's hard to believe all of that time has gone by and it makes me think that in the blink of an eye we'll be taking the Christmas tree down and getting ready to celebrate his 1st birthday in January. Here are some of our favorite things about our Little Champ:
- His smile - not showing it here but he usually has a huge smile on his face.
- His big blue eyes...the left one has a little brown spot in it so I think it's cool he's a little unique that way.
- How good he sleeps.
- His laugh
- How content he always seems to be. He seems to epsecially enjoy watching his brothers play.
- The way he chews on his toes. Babies are so flexible.
- His loving personality. He can be with anyone and warm up to them immediately.
- The way he knows all of us - he gets a look on his face when he sees me or his dad or brothers that tell us he knows us and he's happy to be part of our family.