Saturday, January 10, 2009

Logan's 1st Birthday

We had a party today for Logan's 1st Birthday. I think the best part of any 1st birthday party is watching the birthday boy or girl eat their cake. I have done cupcakes for both Trevor and Colin so I continued with the tradition. Logan LOVED it! He dug right in and at one point he was licking his tray trying to get more cake. We wish the Eyre family could have been here for the fun. When we figure it out, we'll put a video on the blog so you can all watch the action.

8 comments:

Beverly B. said...

Yeah for Logan. He looks very happy!

Heidi said...

I Can't believe that he is already one! Happy Birthday Logan!

steph j. said...

1st birthday, such a bitter sweet. Right? I love the pictures, especially the last one. I just realized Heidi has three girls, have you guys set up wedding arrangements yet?

Borino said...

That is so cute!!! I love it when they dig in!!

Jess said...

It is crazy that he is already 1. That last picture is a classic! I love how happy he is and all the chocolate smeared on his face.

Kel said...

What great pictures! I can hardly believe he is 1 already. I have to agree with the others, that last picture is a CLASSIC! I love the look on his face.

Karen said...

The lotion is Aveeno, Daily Moisterizing lotion with dimethicone. The original post was on June 16, 2008, The Princess and the Pea or The Prince and the Pea..., if you want to see a picture of the bottle. I even tried different Aveeno lotions and this is the only one that works because of the amount of dimethicone in the lotion. I still use this lotion when Zackary seems to get the start of his excema coming back and the problem is fixed right away. I have a lot of this lotion, if you want I can get you some to try so you don't have to waste the money if it doesn't work. My friend said the www.freederm.com has the best excema lotion around but I never tried it because I didn't need to. Hope that helps.

Steph said...

What a cutie! First b-day's are my favorite!