Thursday, November 4, 2010

Star Student


Colin is Star Student of the Week this week at school. He was so excited when he came home and told me it was his turn to be Star Student. Yesterday we made this poster that he presented to his class today. Here are some of the things on his poster:
Favorite things: Legos, Halloween, Spaghetti and meatballs
Things he does not like: throwing up, macaroni and cheese, scary movies
What he wants to be when he grows up: Donut Man or a Toy Maker
If he could have three wishes he would wish for: the Dr. Bones Color Lab toy, Popsicles, and every Lego.
I got to go into his class today while he presented his poster. It was fun seeing him tell the class about himself and Logan loved sitting on the carpet with the rest of the class. I'm so glad for good teachers this year who are making school so enjoyable for my kids. And it's nice when your child gets to feel special. I think those are things they always remember.

1 comment:

GHFamily said...

My kids all had the most wonderful elementary school teachers too. I still have Luke's poster when Mr. Darrington was his teacher...