- I was at SUU and decided to stay for the summer so I could take enough classes in order to be done with everything by the end of the Fall semester so I could student teach Spring semester. I lived in the sorority house that summer and I was also the sorority President so I had those responsibilities as well. It was a summer like the way a Tale of Two Cities starts out "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times."
5 Things on my "TO DO" list:
- clean the house (I have a friend from college - a SORORITY SISTER - coming into town tonight and she's coming over with her family to visit)
- start an exercise routein
- set up the "slip and slide" for the kids (I am totally going to play on it with them)
- finish the laundry - it's never ending
- make up my dinner menu for next week and get my grocery list done
Things I would do if I were suddenly a Billionaire:
- I guess Millionaire doesn't cut it anymore
- Buy my dream house that is up the street (the one with the LAUNDRY ROOM!!) and get all of the extras I want.
- Take my family (my parents, Dave's parents, our grandparents, our siblings and their kids) on a Disneyworld Cruise.
- Buy a beach house in Coronado Island
- Put money away for missions and college (that might end up taking most of the money by the time my kids are old enough to go!)
- Go to Italy with Dave
- Stock up my food storage (since my new house has a HUGE pantry)
- Buy a video camera so we can record the kids
- Go out to dinner every night for a week
- Hire a maid service
3 of my Bad Habits
- biting my nails (I am really going to stop this time)
- interrupting people when they are talking (I had no idea, but my husband pointed this out to me!)
- not following through on things I want to do
Places I've Lived
- Las Vgeas, Cedar City for college and Las Vegas once again
Jobs I've Had
- Day care worker (lasted 2 weeks)
- worked at the library
- Hallmark sales associate (I loved that job)
- I worked at a law firm for a few months doing a project for one of the lawyers there
- I cleaned the athletic office building/gymnastics locker room at college.
- worked at a summer day camp before I got my first REAL job out of college
- a teacher - high school and then middle school
- a mom
Some things people don't know about me:
- I have about 10 beginnings to books I want to write. If I get an idea I have to start it so I won't forget. I am getting close to finishing the one I am working on now and then I want to try and get it published.
- I hate clothes shopping.
- I don't like hanging out with a lot of people at once. I'd rather be with a small group so we can all talk together.
- I almost changed my major to Nutrition
- I hated babysitting as a kid