Tuesday, June 21, 2011

We Moved!

What a crazy week it's been. Yesterday we decided that we were going to spend the night at our new house and not wait until Saturday when we were going to officially move. So the whole day was spent throwing things in boxes that we were going to need, taking beds apart, getting clothes and bathroom stuff, gathering up enough food and dishes and toys. By the end of the night I was exhausted like I've never been before. My fabulous husband managed to bring a ton of stuff over to the new house, loading and unloading everything on his own. Logan slept in our room, no one fell asleep before ten and by 6 I was awake to go back to the old house and get the stuff from the extra fridge to bring over to the fridge in the kitchen so we could have breakfast. It's been a whirlwind and everyone is on edge. It's stressful and tiring and some of the kids are having a hard time with the change. Even with all of the packing and moving we did manage to get a swim in this afternoon. I have to admit I LOVE having a pool. I'll post some pictures later when we get things in order. But for now we'll have to live with a little bit of chaos.

No comments: