Friday, April 27, 2012

Your brother is your best friend

I have a list of Family Rules in the family room and one of the rules is "your brother is your best friend". Last weekend a friend of mine called asking if Colin wanted to go play at her house with her son. I asked if her son could come over here, instead, because I knew if Colin went off to play Logan would be sad. I told her that I sometimes forgot to call and have friends come play on the weekends because the boys always play together - they are built in friends. Colin's birthday is in a few weeks and he wants to go to Flip N Out. Trevor went for his birthday in March so I told Colin, just like Trevor, he could invite two friends. His answer: "I want to invite my brothers." It's nice to know our boys are following at least one of our rules.

No comments: