Friday, October 23, 2009

Spooky

Colin is in love with Halloween. The second they had Halloween stuff up at the store he wanted to put our decorations out. Last year Dave got some fun decorations to make the front look like a graveyard and this year he added a few new things at Colin's request when they went shopping together. Not only does Colin love the graveyard in the front of the house but he loves looking to see what other people have up. Luckily we have some pretty festive neighbors who keep my kids happy around the holidays with their fun decorations. I took this picture one day when Colin found his costume from last year and wanted to wear it all day to play in (and he did). The other day, though, I found Trevor's old Ghost costume and Colin wanted to wear that. Now he wants to be a ghost for Halloween (thank goodness since we never went shopping for costumes and Halloween is next week). I can't wait for next week and all of the fun the boys will get to have - parties at school, the ward Trunk-or-Treat and trick or treating around the neighborhood. Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Cuter picture! I like your decorations! My girls are excited for the trunk- or-treat at the church! All 3 of my girls are going to be The Little Mermaid!