Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Cousins

A couple weeks ago my mom said we had to come over to take pictures of the kids because her yellow flowers bloomed. I was over there with my sister and her kids so we got the kids together for a picture. Poor Macy always seems to be the only girl around, but her and Trevor are the same age so a lot of times they end up playing together. It's so fun seeing my kids growing up with their cousins and being friends with them. Trevor and Colin both really love Riley and Carson and it's so nice seeing the older boys take time to play with my boys. Of course Colin and Trevor want to do everything the big boys do, but ever since Riley broke him arm falling out of a tree he was climbing, my sister won't let him climb trees anymore so at least that is one thing I don't have to worry about my boys trying to do. But I can think back to when Riley and Carson were as little as Logan is now and it amazes me how fast and how much they have grown. It makes me glad to have pictures so we can capture them at their different ages so when they are big and grown we can go back and remember when they were little.

1 comment:

The Sewell Family said...

That is such a beautiful picture. Your mom had a great idea. As soon as this play is over, let's get together with the Gublers at the park.