Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Smiles and Easter

I can never seem to get Logan to smile for the camera. He will be all smiles, grinning from ear to ear, and then as soon as I have the camera on him it's back to a serious face. So this picture is so far the only smile I have been able to capture. I am thinking we may need a professional to help us get a picture that smile of Logan's we have all grown to love.


Easter Sunday found us still with sickness in our house. Dave was still coughing as well as Logan so he stayed home from church with the baby. But Trevor, Colin and I went and had a good Sunday. I got the boys matching shirts and ties....Colin wore his until the opening prayer at church and wanted to take it off. (This past Sunday he wore his tie the whole day). The boys were excited to come downstairs in the morning and find their baskets full of candy and new bath toys and to find eggs that were hidden in the family room. Trevor looked out at the backyard thinking the eggs would be there - we told him the Easter Bunny sometimes likes to hide them inside too. After church we went to my sister's house for a yummy dinner and another egg hunt. It was fun watching the kids find the eggs, especially the ones Dave hid in some high places no one could reach.


1 comment:

Lisa Tippetts said...

SO SWEET!!! Kasey, I can't believe he is smiling already. Didn't you just have him yesterday? :) It goes so fast.