Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Art Gallery


One of the things I was looking forward to the most this new school year was the chance for Colin to have art class. Over the past few years Trevor has done some really amazing art projects in school so I'm excited to see what Colin can do since he loves art and Dave and I are convinced he has real talent. Last night I was looking through Trevor's art work and some that Colin brought home from school this week and I wanted a place to display it. But the fridge isn't big enough for all of the art they will bring home this year, so I came up with a good solution. I decided to make a wall in their play room their art gallery. Ever since we moved in I've been wanting to do something to that room to make it more fun, more colorful. I think this will be perfect. After I put their art up last night Trevor went in to look and came out with a big smile on his face. "Mom, someday our art will cover that whole wall." I hope so. And I hope with it up there they will look at it and be proud of what they did and excited to do more to hang on that wall.

No comments: