Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Easy craft!

I am not a very crafty person. But it's always around this time of year that I get the desire to try something crafty. I've made a few cute things for my house, but what I've really been wanting are some wreaths to hang on my doors. But wreaths are expensive to buy, so I went online and looked for something to make myself. I came across these super cute yarn wreaths. Just yarn wrapped tightly around a wreath (I used a straw one since it was the cheapest, but if you try it just be sure to keep the plastic on) and then some flowers added to make it look more fall-ish. I love how they came out and they were super easy to make. A few episodes of Friday Night Lights on the Wii and I was finished. I love how they turned out; I love how they dress up the front door. And now I want a bunch of pumpkins sitting outside my door to go with my new wreaths. And I want the inside of my house to smell like pumpkin pie. And I want it to be cool enough to walk to school in the morning and not be a hot, sweaty mess by the time I get home. I don't think that's too much to ask for.

No comments: