Friday, September 28, 2012

Preschool

 I decided to keep Logan home for one more year before he starts school. He really wanted to go to preschool so I told him we were going to do home school this year. It has been working out great. Two days a week we do the calendar, talk about the weather, sing songs. I have a theme each week so we read books and do art projects, we learn letters and numbers, colors and shapes. It's been fun spending special time with Logan and watching as he learns new things and gets excited about school. Even though home school has been fun, I wanted Logan to get to go to a real classroom. My friend Jamie teaches preschool for CCSD so we visited her today. Logan had a great time exploring her classroom and playing with everything. Jamie even gave me some toys, games and materials to use with Logan when we do preschool at home. I'm glad when he goes to school next year it's only going to be for half a day. I don't think I'm ready to be home alone quite yet.


No comments: